For 56 years, Graphic Design USA magazine has sponsored competitions that spotlight creative excellence, with the American Graphic Design Awards™ serving as their flagship. The American Graphic Design Awards are one of the most inclusive and difficult marketing competitions – with roughly 10,000 entries of outstanding design work submitted, and only 10% selected as winners.
For 2019. WORX received ten national awards – the most of any design agency in the United States. This marks the third time that WORX has won the most American Graphic Design Awards in the country for a given year. In addition, since WORX started participating in the awards competition in 2005, the agency has won more total awards than any design firm in the United States – in fourteen different categories of marketing communications.
The 2019 American Graphic Design Award winners by WORX are:
- ASSA ABLOY: Architectural Apprentice Program Brochure
- Bristol Health: Brand Television Commercial
- North Easton Savings Bank: Website Design
- Post University: Viewbook
- Special Olympics of Connecticut: 50th Anniversary Annual Report
- Trinity Health of New England/Saint Mary’s Hospital Foundation: The Together Effect Website Design
- United Way of Greater Waterbury: 2018-2019 Campaign Video
- Vets2Set: Non-Profit Website Design
- Winstanley Enterprise: Great Pond Village Property Branding
- WORX: Website Design